Simbird 530 Workstation
DETAILED WORKSTATION DESCRIPTION
Monitor: The 4K Ultra resolution curved monitor is the ideal large screen monitor for the Simbird flight simulator. The graceful curve of the monitor helps create an immersive viewing experience – bringing the sensation of flying to life!
Workstation: The 48 Wide Desk provides lasting comfort and durability in a compact package. Constructed of thermally fused laminate over engineered wood. Thick end panels resist damage, while a thermally fused laminate surface fends off scratches and stains for a long-lasting professional appearance. Wire management system includes leg and desktop grommets with channels on the modesty panel to keep cables under control. Desk Dimensions: 29.80″ H x 47.52″ W x 26.81″
PC Computer: the computer chassis contains the components needed to facilitate all system processing functions. It includes the following items:
- CPU processor (Intel Core firstname.lastname@example.org Ghz. or equivalent)
- RAM Memory 16GB
- Video Card (GTX 1070, 8GB or equivalent)
- Solid State Drive “SSD” (SATA)
- Power Supply (650W)
Components mounted on the front panel of the PC computer include the following controls and switches:
- POWER Switch: momentary switch that turns the unit on. Switch includes integrated LED indicator light that illuminates red when the unit is “ON”.
- RESET Switch: momentary switch- when pressed – will place unit in initial startup mode. Switch includes integrated LED indicator light that illuminates red when there is disk drive (SSD) activity.
- Flight Throttle Quadrants: Two throttle quadrants (mounted side by side) provide the necessary controls found in most single and multi-engine (twin) aircraft. The controls are configured for throttle, prop, and mixture control functions.
- USB Inputs: Eleven USB inputs located on the rear panel allow for easy interface of simulator components. In addition – two 3.0 USB inputs are located on the front panel allow the user to connect a variety of devices including external CD drives, memory sticks, accessories, etc.
- “48” Laminate Workstation Desk
- “43” Ultra Resolution Monitor
- Top of the Line Computer
- Avionics Panel
- Multi-Engine Control Quadrant
- Honeycomb Alpha Control Yoke
- Rudder Pedals
- Windows 10 Operating System
530 Avionics Unit (Similar Functionality to Garmin 530)
155 NAVCOM (Similar functionality to Bendix King 155 NAVCOM)
Audio Panel (includes landing gear position and marker beacon indication’s)
- Transponder Panel
- Autopilot Panel
- Engine Gauge Monitor (Reconfigurable Using included Air Manager software)
- Analog Instrument Controls (e.g. Heading Bug, Altimeter, OBS, DG, ADF)
- Landing Gear Switch
- Flap Switch
- Elevator Trim Control
Flight Yoke: The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel is the most advanced flight simulation system available to simmers, flight students, and pilots. The yoke has a realistic full 180° yoke rotation and a solid steel shaft with dual linear ball bearings that provide smooth control. The yoke features a dampened, self-centering mechanism with no center detent or minimal to no dead zone.
The base includes a Switch Panel with master, alternator, avionics, and light switches, as well as a 5-position ignition switch. The left and right handles feature one 8-way hat switch, two vertical and two horizontal 2-way rocker switches, three buttons, and a push to talk button.
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit)|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i7 @3.5 Ghz. or equivalent|
|Storage||Solid State Drive (SSD), SATA III|
|USB||Front Panel (2), Rear Panel (11)|
|Throttle Quadrant||Single or Multi Configuration|
|Electrical||100 – 240VAC, 10A – 5A|