Simbird Eagle Workstation
DETAILED WORKSTATION DESCRIPTION
Monitor: The 21:9 Ultra Wide curved monitor is the ideal large screen monitor for the Simbird flight simulator. The graceful curve of the monitor helps create an immersive viewing experience – bringing the sensation of flying to life!
Workstation: The 48 Wide Desk provides lasting comfort and durability in a compact package. Constructed of thermally fused laminate over engineered wood. Thick end panels resist damage, while a thermally fused laminate surface fends off scratches and stains for a long-lasting professional appearance. Wire management system includes leg and desktop grommets with channels on the modesty panel to keep cables under control. Product Dimensions: 29.80″ H x 47.52″ W x 26.81″ D
PC Computer: the computer chassis contains the components needed to facilitate all system processing functions. It includes the following items:
- CPU processor (Intel Core i5 @3.5 Ghz. or equivalent)
- RAM Memory 16GB
- Video Card (GTX 1070, 8 G or equivalent)
- Solid State Drive “SSD” (SATA)
- Power Supply (650W)
Components mounted on the front panel of the PC computer include the following controls and switches:
- POWER Switch: momentary switch that turns the unit on. Switch includes integrated LED indicator light that illuminates red when the unit is “ON”.
- RESET Switch: momentary switch- when pressed – will place unit in initial startup mode. Switch includes integrated LED indicator light that illuminates red when there is disk drive (SSD) activity.
- Flight Throttle Quadrants: Two throttle quadrants (mounted side by side) provide the necessary controls found in most single and multi-engine (twin) aircraft. The controls are configured for throttle, prop, and mixture control functions.
- USB Inputs: Seven USB inputs located on the rear panel allow for easy interface of simulator components. In addition – two 3.0 USB inputs are located on the front panel allow the user to connect a variety of devices including external CD drives, memory sticks, accessories, etc.
- Flight Instrument: multi-function panel that allows the operator to select an individual instrument to view (e.g. altimeter, airspeed, heading, etc.), and controls to change the viewing environment (cockpit view, outside view, map, etc.). Controls also included that allow pilot to manually change instrument settings such as altimeter barometric setting
- “48” Laminate Workstation Desk
- “34” Ultra-Wide Curved Monitor
- Top of the Line Computer
- Avionics Rack Engine Control Quadrant
- Control Yoke
- Rudder Pedals
- Windows 10 Operating System
Provides a mounting location for the following equipment:
- Radio Panel
- Switch Panel
Radio Panel: The Radio Panel interacts with the flight simulator software to control the cockpit radio stack communications, navigation frequencies, and transponder code. This allows you to adjust the communications and navigation frequencies on your aircraft’s radio stack for communicating with air traffic control or selecting VOR beacons or NDBs for navigation.
Multi-Panel: The Multi Panel interacts with the flight simulation program to control a range of functions, including auto pilot settings, flaps and trim controls.
Switch Panel: The Switch Panel features realistic switches and controls which interact in real time with the flight simulator program.
Flight Yoke: The Flight Yoke allows the operator control along the aircraft’s pitch and roll axis. Toggle switches and axis buttons are assignable in the flight simulation software.
Rudder Pedals: Logitech Flight Rudder Pedals are 3-axis rudder pedals designed to maximize realism by enabling foot control of the rudder and brakes function in the flight simulation program.
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit)|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i5 @3.5 Ghz. or equivalent|
|Storage||Solid State Drive (SSD), SATA III|
|USB||Front Panel (2), Rear Panel (7)|
|Throttle Quadrant||Single or Multi Configuration|
|Electrical||100 – 240VAC, 10A – 5A|